Search This Blog

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Understanding Schizophrenia: Signs, Symptoms, and Causes

Understanding Schizophrenia: Signs, Symptoms, and CausesI am saddened by what I read above.
I could imagine my sojourned when I worked in those days in the psychiatric wards. Some may use the phrase "god forsaken place". Deplorable conditions many years ago. Now, with all things, including medications and facilities, most patients can live a normal life.
For one to die in Kuala Lumpur Hospital is quite unthinkable.
Let us not be too quick to judge.
Let's wait for the authority to give us the report.
I cannot help, but wonder...even high profile case of death like Teoh Beng Hock doesn't seem to get logical, agreeable, reasonable answer, do you think we can get satisfactory answer from a "minor" case like a patient dying, worst when it is a Schizophrenic.
By the way, Schizophrenic is not a human being? Lesser one?
I hope all our hospitals can make sure no such thing especially burning of bed to recur.
May be I should call upon the minister of health to take care of this.

No comments: