Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Blind man votes

Let me write briefly on the above since there are friends asking me about the pursuing drama.
If you just type "blind man votes" in the YOU Tube, you will see the video taken by me on March 8th. 2008, yes on the voting day, itself at around 10am.
My friend, Steven Ho, who was the candidate for Dun Bemban, made a police report on the same day.
The police instead of catching the culprit, they are harrasing us. I have all the conversations recorded. Those who like to hear, may ask me.
At one point, I was afraid that they may confiscate my video cam., thus, my evidence in the video, I told the China Press reporter, whom I just met to bring my video cam. away. He did a good job. Thanks to him.
K/ASP Mohd Khairiel Bin Mohd Arif, came to my clinic to investigate the case of "Blind man votes" a few days ago at my clinic. I invited him in and shaked his hands. Just being curious, I asked him of his "tujuan" of seeing me. He could not answer me. Subsequently, he sid that "awak mengarut". So, I ask him what is mengarut. We ended up arguing for he refused to tell me what is mengarut. Of course, I looked up the dictionary on it- "talk nonsense" I demanded an apology, he did. When I asked him why he "minta maáf". He said for taking my time...
He ended up, walking out from my consultation room,threatening to arrest me with a warrant.
Today, I received a letter sent by a police asking me to see Khairiel tomorrow 10am in his office, but rather, I am "diperintahkan"
Want to come along? Need support lah.
Will be there 9.45 am.
Will scan the letter so that you can read how he "perintah" me.
Consulted Demian Yeo, a lawyer, he advised me to go before he send the warrant of arrest! My friends, YB Tey and Damien Yeo was jokingly telling me that if I can get into the prison even for a day, I would be baptised into the political arena.
No, no, no. I am not wanting to do that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is aboslutely obvious that you have indeed did absolutely no wrong but showing proof and telling nothing but the whole truth!
I don't suppose the police can charge you for any wrong doing without clear and legitimate proof and evident.There is still rules and law that govern this country of malaysia.
Is there possibility that the citizen of malaysia file report for abusing of power against the way K/ASP Mohd Khairiel Bin Mohd Arif approaches??
NO FEAR!NO WORRY! +ve vote to you Dr.Wong

Loh said...

Will support you in prayer.