Search This Blog

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Arrest warrant

Zoomed in version of Sin Chew report.

My press statements appeared in Sin Chew today. The Chinese Newspapers are much more friendly and interesting. My press conference had 4 reporters, all four reported my case in their papers.



Zoomed in version of the police's letter.


The full letter sent by the Police.






Photo: I took this photo at 11.30am on 2.4.2008 outside of Ibu Pejabat Polis Kontinjen Melaka (IPK, Melaka).


I received a letter from the Police on 1.4.2008 12.20pm in my clinic (send by a Policeman) that I need to go to IPK, Melaka, the next day at 10am. to help in giving statements on a case of blind man voting.
If I don't appear, they are going to send an arrest warrant to get me! I was told in the letter that is a command!
Notice the word: diperentahkan in paragraph 2 and WARAN TANGKAP in paragraph 3.
Why are they so arrogant?
Anything to do with 50 years rule 0f BN?





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is not only arrogant but absolutely outrages!
As a laymen angle, I still don't get under what ground can the police send such a warrant tangkap letter to any malaysian wihtout any wrong doing??
And I thought only if someone make police reports about the particular issue than only police have the absolute right to request for giving statement as standard procedures as what have been reported in local paper.
Hence Dr., I don't suppose the police can do anythig to you.
Cheers!!