Search This Blog

Friday, March 10, 2017

Is your heart thirty, longing for more?

AW Tozer's prayer wanting more of God. Comments: We have so many wanting in life. Do we have one thing that we focus on? Psalmist tells us that, "One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and ..." "O God, I have tasted Your goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, the Triune God, I want to want You; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me your glory, I pray You, that so I may know You indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow You up from this misty lowland where I have wandered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen." AW Tozer 陶恕 的祈禱- 要求更多的神的禱告。 註釋 我們人生裏有這麼多我們要的。我們有一件我們關注的事情嗎?詩人告訴我們,“我要求耶和華的一件事,我要尋求;我要在我一生的日子住在耶和華的殿中,看耶和華的美,和...。 “。 "神啊,我嚐了你的善,它既滿足了我,又使我渴了更多。我痛苦地意識到我需要進一步的恩典。 我對我缺乏渴望感到羞愧。上帝啊,三一神,我想要更想要你;我渴望充滿渴望;我渴望更渴渴。 給我看你的榮耀,我祈禱你,所以我可能更加認識你。開始憐憫我內的一種新的工作。然後給我恩典起來跟從你,從這個 我已經漫遊了這麼長時間朦朧的低地。對我的靈魂說,“起來,我的愛,我美好的,來跟我同行。" 奉耶穌的名。 阿門。"

No comments: