Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Insights for right decisions

Insights for right decisions
star it

leave a comment

July 16, 2008 at 10:45am

email it

edit

delete

1 read

16:7 I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons. 16:8 I have set the LORD always before me: because [he is] at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
Psalms 16:7-8 KJVLAB Commentary:It is human nature to make our own plans and then ask God to bless them. Instead, we should seek God's will first. By constantly thinking about the Lord and His way of living, we will gain insights that will help us make right decisions and live the way God desires. Communicating with God allows Him to counsel us and give us wisdom.My comment:"I have set the Lord ALWAYS before me". ALWAYS is the one we find it not easy to keep! That is the ONE we must try our best to do!Show me a man or woman who can ALWAYS set the Lord before him or her, we will see an Excellent person!Let's do it

No comments: