Search This Blog

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Because of Bersih3.0

I was shocked to hear:"Ini saya tak  boles terima kerana awak Bersih!" while I was walking on my way to work. What has happened? I wanted to give a comb of banana we planted to a Malay neighbor. Alas, he rejected it with words above. I quickly registered what he said and I said: "Ok,  baik" with a smile and proceed on my way to my clinic. I remember talking to his wife about 2 weeks ago on Bersih 3.0, the different version of what she perceived. Mine was a first hand experience. What has become to our society? This man has just a month ago spoke so fondly about my late father whom he worked with when he was in his youth. Ours were a friendship that was established for almost half a century. I am saddened it is broken, today, with the above words!

No comments: