Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What can you do for you beloved nation?

The POWER is in the hand of the government. We mostly can’t do a thing to stop it from doing the things it wants.
I started my GP clinic practice for 20 years now only having to pay RM50.00 per year for a license to run a clinic.
Any doctor can do the same. It had been like this from the beginning.
In 2007, the government collected RM1500.00 for a license from every clinic. We could not fight against it. A fellow doctor somewhere in KL was imprisoned for 6 months because he did not comply to the regulation.
Recently, I need to pay for in addition yearly another RM100.00 license for psychotropic drugs use. Some of us especially me tried to protest and stop it. Any use?
Alas, just futile...our leader told me, “The power is in the government, they can do whatever they like...this is another porridge already cooked story”
What do you mean by porridge already cooked? “Nasi sudah jadi bubur”LAH!
I think what we as doctors experienced are just the tip of the iceberg. Many people from all walks of life will be able to write many stories how they have found the government wanting. Please write and send to me at: fortpin@gmail.com will publish it in my blog if you give me permission. TQ!
Many of us very diligently forward a lot of articles in internet and hand phone. Why? I think a lot of us are not happy with many things going on with the authority.
If you are one who likes to make Malaysia a better place for our future generations...Give yourself a break, come and join us and make a difference.

POSTAL VOTING TRAINING
By “master” Steven Choong
Friday August 5 2011
7.30PM @ City Community Church (behind Post office, Bukit Baru and beside Maridian Hotel)

No comments: